Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014.

What a year! I have always had mixed feeling about New Year's Eve. You saying goodbye to time passed, and really no matter how bad it may have been, the bad doesn't last forever. The good times are always hard to let go. Today, I am with the boys. I love those two so much. They are a mess and a half I tell ya. The oldest is already worrying about when I will leave. He actually woke up all teary eyed thinking about it. I hope I can pry myself away. :( I hate leaving them, but I know I will be ready for some quiet time before heading back to work. 2014 has been a pretty good year. All 5 of us has new job (me and my kids). I took a new job in Tangi, the oldest moved back to her old job in west LA, my oldest son was promoted and with that promotion came a move to a new location. My youngest son's contract was up with his employer, and a new employer scooped him up right away. My youngest daughter took a new position in a whole other state. Jobs seem to be safe at this point. Four out of the 5 of us has moved. I haven't sold my main home, but I got an apartment where I work. At this point, I am 95% sure I will sell and make the new place permanent. I love the new place, and it is starting to feel like home. My oldest has moved 3 times and started right back where she was at the beginning of 2014...lol. My oldest son moved for his new position with the same company. My youngest daughter got married to her childhood sweetheart and moved to a nearby state. None of us at this point is back in our hometown permanently. So what is the point of keeping it? Makes no sense to tell you the truth. What will 2015 bring? Who knows at this point? No one. However, new years always start out with hopeful anticipation. What am I hoping for? Happiness, simplicity, love, peace, joy, good health.....for both me and my family. I'm ready 2015! Bring it on!


No comments:

Post a Comment