Saturday, September 4, 2010

Slowly Overcoming Exhaustion

My first day of our 3 day weekend was spent pretty much sleeping. I woke up around 8, stayed up for a couple of hours, then went back and laid down and slept to 4 PM. Everyone is in the "Shrimp and Petroleum Festival" mood, but I am not. Everything at that festival is a fortune, so I think I will stay home and save my money. My aunt and "buddy" is coming in to town tomorrow to go to the annual Art Show at the festival. My aunt won a 2nd place, 3rd place, and an honorable mention. I am so happy she won. I also hope she sells them all! I really have nothing much planned. I plan on catching up on some paperwork for school so that I can have a less stressful week. I am hoping to get some housework done, but other than that......I'm just resting. After this weekend, we will not have any days off until Thanksgiving. I know that I will need to take some days off before then. It is too crazy at school to think I could make it all the way to Thanksgiving without an extra day off. No way. I will probably need a couple of R&R days. O well, I guess I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment