Saturday, January 15, 2011

Phew! That fill really did it!

OMG, I can only eat about 1/2 cup of food and that is it. I even have to watch how I drink. Too much of anything, and it comes right back up! Tomorrow, I will get on the scale. It has been 7 days since I got on the scale. Would you believe I gained 2 pounds? I was......WHAT?!.....Then, my "monthly cycle" came on Thursday (Jan 13....remember it Susan.....so you won't freak out next month around the 10th). I was like.....O! Fluid. I always gain 5 pounds of fluid prior to that lovely time of the month. I'm writing it down so I can make sure I am ready for it next month. I won't even get on the scale that week...ha!So, I'm anxious to get on the scale tomorrow. Even though I'm not done with that lovely time of the month, the fluid is almost gone. Got a new "do" today, thanks to Katie and Chris. Looks good. Feeling good. Still not ready to blog about the distress in our family right now. Maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment