Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fast Forward - March 2012

Hello Blogworld!
Have totally quit doing this blogging thing for a while. Life has gotten in the way. My thoughts were to make this blog thing as a sort of therapy for me. Writing is my way of figuring out life, but lately, I haven't been interested in figuring out anything....which is really a good thing, right? I been in a "I'll deal with in when it happens mood." Life is pretty good right now. All the kids have good jobs. 3 out of the 4 are living on their own (1 still at home). Other than the usual "everyday worries" things are going pretty good at this point. I have lots to do around the house. I need to clean the outside of my trailer. I need to finish up the little bit of remodeling that needs to be done. Stuff like that, but I don't feel like it. HA. Well, just wanted to get on here and see if I knew how to do all the stuff I had learned, and thus far, it looks like I remembered how to compose a post. I bet that is the only thing I remember. Technology sucks sometimes. Lata.

No comments:

Post a Comment