Sunday, April 28, 2013

Spring Break 2013

I cannot believe Spring Break is over. It started last Saturday, which is also the day we had the Crawfish boil at Thifty Girl's....in honor of her 25th birthday. Yep, my youngest is 25. Geez. The next day, I headed up to the Princess's place and surprised my babies. They were so excited to see me...I love them kids. Then on Wednesday, I came home and got to work on my Thesis. I kept lolly-gagging around over here at my house, so I went to my aunts. For some reason I work better there. I finished that miserable thing Friday, printed and mailed it Saturday morning. Finally over with that. All I have left is a reflection paper due this coming Friday.....thank God. Ya know what that means? I AM GRADUATING WITH MY 4TH DEGREE! And it WILL be my last. After it was mailed on Saturday, my aunt, my buddy, and headed out for a couple of days in Jackson, Mississippi. We spent the night at the Hilton. At first glance, it looked like a really good hotel, but I wouldn't recommended it. Hilton is a good brand, but not that one. There was an art show at the Mississippi Museum of Art we wanted to see. It was a really good show about French artist. They had the show laid out so that you could see the earliest French artist and the progression of artistic style up to the Impressionist, which is my fav. I got to see a Renior, Van Gogh, and of course 2 Monet's. It was an excellent show. On our way back today, we drove back through bad weather. I hate driving in that kinda weather. Once back at my aunts, I went get supper, I ate, and then headed home. Spring Break 2013 gone in a flash....just like that. The only good part is that  we only have 22 days left of school. Then I'm taking the summer OFF again. Two summers in a row! Yippee!!! This one is even better since I will not be looking at going back to college in the fall. I am done! Ready to just have some fun.....yep. So although Spring Break is over, I know I have to go back so that I can make it until summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment