Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Now What?! HA!

After 5 straight years in Grad School, I am finally done. I now have 3 full degrees + 45 extra Grad hours, which is the equivalent of 4+ degrees. All of them in education. I am so relieved it is unbelievable, but now what? I'm not about to go back to school. I'm not working on any more certifications. I'm just kinda sitting here thinking .....hmph.....now maybe I'll get cable! I need to think about my future. Which direction will my career go? Will I move, or will I stay here in Berwick? So many questions. Well, all I know at this point....May 8, 2013 is that I'm going away for the weekend with princess and the boys. Yep, going to Texas for a short getaway....to relax, go to a concert, and enjoy my family. Who knows what the future holds for me at this point? More to come...............

No comments:

Post a Comment