Thursday, May 2, 2013

Still Waiting...........................................................................

Getting closer. I received A's in the classes I took this semester, but next to Graduation it says "Pending."  I think I'ma call tomorrow. I need to let them know that I will NOT be attending graduation. Just mail that diploma....Nobody got time for that! LOL! I can also find out when transcripts will be ready. I just want to know people!

I also have a interview with Lafayette Parish School System on Monday. They have 2 substitute positions (until mid June) available for Educational Diagnostician, which is what I want. I won't accept a substitute position, but if they can guarantee me a job next year as a counselor or leadership position....I'll take it. We shall see. I hear that their interview process is rather grueling, so I hope it is worth it. The way I look at it is this.....if I don't get the job, at least I'm practicing interviews.....I haven't interviewed for a job outside St. Mary in 20 years! So either way, I'm a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment