Sunday, February 9, 2014

Life, as I Know It, is Changing

Well, everyone who knows me, knows I do not handle change well. Never have. I like to get where I am going, do what I am suppose to be doing, and let all the rest of the world move on with all of the drama. I love simplicity. Quiet time. Oh, I do like to go out and have a good time....that is not what I am talking about. I am talking about the important stuff, like where you live, your job, the people in your life. I don't like that to change, but as I am getting older, I am handling change much better. I guess it is because, I really only have myself at this point to worry about....sort of. I still worry about my children, but it is different now. I really have no say about what they do with their life, so I have learn how to accept whatever path they choose. Oh, I still tell them if they are making a mistake. That I will never stop doing. This past week, my oldest - Princess, has moved back into my house with my two precious grandsons. I am excited they are finally back home. She needed to be back where family can help her with the kids. God provided a wonderful job, with benefits, and I provided the rent free living arrangements.  However, this is the kinda change that drives me crazy. I have to say that I am handling it all pretty well. There is a reason for this I know. God has a plan. It hasn't been revealed to me just yet, but I know it is coming so I am keeping my ears and eyes open. I'm pretty sure it will involve me moving. Where? No clue. God knows that the Princess and I are like oil and water, so I am hoping he reveals his plan soon before we kill each other. LOL. Well, I have a million and one things to do today, but I felt like writing. Until next time..............Que, Sera, Sera!

No comments:

Post a Comment