Sunday, October 12, 2014

Settling in to a new normal.

Life is good. Real good. Love, love, love my new job. Love the town and apartment I live in. The only thing that gets me down is going home every weekend. I don't want to go. This being part of two  places is frustrating. I want to spend my weekends here, but I have responsibilities back home that I need to tend to, so I must go. Then when I think of selling the old place I start sobbing. I miss my home, my friends, and my old life lol. Crazy. God has a plan. I know that. It is in motion, and I must be patient and all things will fall into place. So, I try to focus on His plan for my life....and to listen....really listen when he speaks. I'm learning. Finally. To listen. I need to be still and listen. Don't analyze. Just listen. Don't try to figure it out. Just listen. Don't take matters into my own hands. Just listen. And wait. All good things come to those who wait. And listen. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment