Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring Break 2014

Well......Spring Break is here, and for the first time in my whole career I do not have 10 days off. I have only 6, because in wonderful Jefferson Parish, that is all they give us. When I found out (because I just assumed it was the 10 days) I like to had a heart attack. I mean.....really????? Anyway, I'm over the shock....I guess I will take whatever I get. Everybody is making their usual trek to the beach.....and of course....I'm not, but I am glad I'm not....too cold. Crazy ass weather. So for two days, I have just been hanging out at home with the boys. We have been eating, sleeping, and playing games. That is it. It has felt good for real.

On another note, Thrifty Girl is getting married! Yep! That is big news. Hadn't thought about what I will call him on here.....hmmmmm, I think Romeo. He sure has swoooooood my girl. Actually, he isn't new to our family. He was actually Thrifty Girls very first boyfriend eva. Both went their separate ways after high school. He married, joined the Navy, and had two children. She went to college, started a career, and had several failed relationships and lost two babies. They both found each other on Facebook at the perfect time. He was in the middle of a divorce, and she was coming out of another heart break. It really is all about timing. It is so good to see my baby happy. And he too is very happy. Now we are planning a wedding for November 22, 2014. Yeeehaaaa. He will be getting outta the Navy in May, and headed home.

Ok, well.....that is it. Nothing going on round here. I'm out. Peace out blog world.

No comments:

Post a Comment