Monday, August 2, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Can you tell that I am trying to get back into the "back to school" mode? Today, I have an inservice at the Office of Special Education in Franklin, which I am not looking forward too. They are paying me $50 to attend, but considering the fact that I haven't really had a summer vacation, I am getting very selfish with what  days I have left. And, I know that it is concerning updates to the computer programs used by the state department, so I'm figuring they can put those small minor changes into a memo and send it to me. Gosh, I hate these inservices. I can read and follow directions.....just send me the changes in a memo and I will do it. But, I'm going. I didn't go last year, so I don't want to push the issue. It is a mandatory meeting, but they better not put a power point up, then read it to me.....I'm liable to get up and walk out saying I'm not feeling well. I hate "story time."

I went to the doctor last Friday and I have lost another 5 pounds with a total of 22.5 pounds lost to date! Yay!!!!! I asked the doctor to to put in another little "fill" as I was still feeling hunger. That has made all the difference in the world. I will need to go for another appt. in a month, so I'm hoping for much more of a weight lost next time. Not complaining though, every pound lost is one pound closer to my goal of losing 156 pounds. Only 132 pounds left! I'm trying to smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment