Thursday, October 21, 2010

Death and Beyond

A conversation between my oldest daughter (his mom) and my oldest grandson. I just love that kid.

Death and Beyond


As we were leaving the doctors office this afternoon, Lil' Nacho noticed a dead red bird. He was heartbroken.

-Mom? What happened to the bird?
- He got sick and died my love.
- But what happened? Why?
- I don't know Nacho. He probably got sick and couldn't get any better.
- Awwwww....... Poor little bird. I bet his parents miss him.
- Yea they probably do. But guess what? Even though we miss him and his parents and friends miss him, they will see him again one day.
- Where?!
- When we die, we go to heaven with Jesus.
- huh?
- Yep. We go to heaven with Jesus and the little bird won't be sick anymore.
- Mommy? Can I cook the bird? I bet he tastes like chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment