Sunday, October 24, 2010

I love being a Grammy.

Now I can let the cat out of the bag, so to speak.....my youngest daughter is on her way to her Dad's to surprise him for his birthday....she is pregnant with our 3rd grandchild. I can't believe it, my baby is going to have a baby. I found out Saturday...my oldest daughter accidently let it out of the bag in front of me. She has been holding it in since Oct. 9 when she took a home pregancy test and it showed up positive. It is a surprise, but I had a feeling that she was getting that "longing for a baby." I even told my aunt that I had that feeling.....and low and behold, I was right. AND, I can't ask for a better Daddy / Boyfriend / Future Husband for my daughter. He is equally excited, and already pacing the floors worrying about the financial end of the stick....typical Daddy. It will all work out, I know it....because these two were meant to be together, and God has gave his blessings by creating this little life within my daughter as a outward sign of their love. I knew this would all work out. I love these kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment