Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Holiday Weekend Ahead

One more day of school. Ahhhhhh. I'm ready. It is getting to that time of year where my nerves cannot take much more. Testing week is fast approaching. I will be so glad when that is over. My youngest daughter is a teacher in Terrebonne Parish and she is on Spring Break this week. She has come home for the week. Both her and I are going to Leesville tomorrow to visit my oldest daughter and my two sweet babies until Saturday. I bought my babies some Easter presents (clothes, flip flops, and each DS game). I cannot wait to see them. They just moved into a new apartment, so I am bringing them all of their toys! We have been having some really bad weather lately. Very typical for South LA, but aggravating all the same. Everything is going pretty good. Well, AC broke not once, but twice this week. Thank God for my neighbor. I have no idea what in the world I would do without him. That has been my only trouble this week. Okay, I'm sleepy for a change. Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment