Saturday, April 28, 2012

Why Can't the World be More Like Me?

Oh God. Why can't everyone think like me? Life would be so much easier....at least for me. Just to prove my point, my post earlier said my oldest daughter was coming to get the boys and I wasn't going to see them. Well, she started on her way and decided that she would spend the night...whooohooooo I get to see the boys! I jump in the van to get some groceries. I offer to go pick up the boys from the ex so she doesn't have to drive further. I cook a huge meal. and at 10 P.M. she decides she is gonna go home cause she has so much to do. How can one person change her mind that much? She is so much like her father that it drives me nuts. So all people out there in the world, listen up! If you a contemplating divorce and have children with your spouse, don't think for one minute that you get rid of them after the divorce....O no, they morph into your children. So now I'm sitting here, with all this food, and no boys to snuggle with.

On another note, I had a talk with my friend. I told him about my discovery. I was waiting for him to" blow a gasket" cause I went through his phone, but he handled himself quite well....lol....for a man that is. He explained my discovery somewhat. We still have some things to discuss, but the hard part is over. He was honest. Didn't try to blame it on alcohol, drugs, his roommate was standing over him with a gun....so that was honable of him. Don't know how I feel about his explanation though. Gonna ponder on it. He made a few good points, but I've still got it in my head that it is really what he thinks. We suppose to go to NOLA tomorrow, so we will see how it goes I guess. O well, I guess I'ma go to sleep...after I pick up all this food.

No comments:

Post a Comment