Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I wasn't worried....LOL!

Ok, I just found out that I made a 98% on my Statistics final, which gave me an A in that class. I also got an A in Field Study Proposal and Defense class. So yea, me worried? Na......LOL,  Yea, I was really worried....HA. And to think I almost quit...HA. I did. I guess I'm glad I didn't. I'm just so tired of going to school. Ok, so now the wait is on. Got the semester behind me. I'm waiting now on the Graduate School to send me a letter stating that they will give me credit for a class I already took at Nicholls. Hopefully, they will. If that works out, I am applying for graduation in May of 2013.

I heard from my friend today. His mom is back in ICU. She is suffering now with excess fluid and shortness of breadth. I am worried about her, but worried just as much about him. He will take it so hard if she passes.   This is a tough situation for him and his brothers and sisters; however, I am glad that he is able to be there with her. He has been looking for a job, but hasn't been able to find one. I think God knew that he would be needed in Jordan. If he had a job, he couldn't be there like he is now. Things always work out for a reason.

More news later.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment