Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Almost Over

Well Mardi Gras is almost over. Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. I need to remember that cuz I will be wondering why people are walking around with dirty foreheads....lol.

 Back to school on Thursday. Ugh. Hey, but it is a short week.

For some reason, I have been able to eat quite a bit today. Why? I have no idea. Some days I can't eat anything. Other days I can eat out the house. Now, don't get me wrong. It is nothing compared to what I used to eat, but I had 2 full cups of egg drop soup, several (bout 10 mini crackers with baked Brie and Strawberry Preserves, and about a half a bag of popcorn, and 1 cup of the limited edition Special K cereal with milk. That is not counting the bottle of champagne I downed with the Brie and crackers, red wine I drank tonight, coffee, and water I drank. I'm stuffed! Phew! Now I may wake up tomorrow and can't even drink my coffee. This band is crazy. Anyway, it is doing what I want it too.....well most of the time. I have about 30 lbs left to lose, and of course, it is holding on to my bones like crazy. I haven't lost anything in about 2 months. Ugh!!!! I was hoping to be down to my goal weight by my bday. I don't know. Maybe I need to cut out the glass of red wine every freaking night. But darnit, French women drink red wine all the time. Gots to remember the medicinal properties of red wine. Yea, red wine is good for you!!! Or maybe I need to get serious about cutting out the salt. Who am I kidding? That is the culprit. I would give up the wine and sweets anytime, but salty foods.....that is my weakness. Nope. Not a sweet eater. But with the high doses of sodium I eat, it is a wonder I haven't gained weight. Ok, so I guess I better get serious. 30lbs...I.should be very close to my goal weight. I have 3.5 months. 10lbs a month. I can do this. Geez, the pep talk is sucking ...HA.
Alright blog world, *deep breadth, 30 pounds in 3.5 months. Yep, I'm ready. Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment