Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Freedom Anyone?

      Yes, I live in a "free nation"....that is not what I'm talking about. At what point does a person who gave birth to 4 children, raised them, sent them off to college ....get a freakin break? I have a 27, 25, 24, and  a 21year old. The one that gave me the most trouble growing up seems to be the only one who has it together these days. Maybe it is because he is in the Marine Corp and his higher ups would kick his ass if he did something wrong.  The youngest graduated from college first, but now has decided that she will take a break.......job, who needs a job? She has only put in 2 applications in 6 months....had a little part time job (which is over now), goes out an parties every night, and literally is driving me up the wall. My oldest son, has changed his major in college for the 3rd time. Now that wouldn't be so bad if he would have figure it out years ago....no, he waits until he is 35 hours away from a degree once, 42 hours away from the second, and now has 1 year left to go on degree number 3. Lovely. He will have as many hours as an undergraduate as i have with a BA, Master's, +36 hours of graduate credit. So he will graduate with a Government degree......what the hell will he do with that? Law school he says....more school. He currently has a job washing dishes at a restaurant.....lovely. The oldest one would take a month for me to write about, but that situation is also ......lovely, but too complicated to even explain. When the youngest graduated from high school, I said...."I'm done!" Little did I know, I wasn't! I thought by now, I would be traveling, enjoying my summers, just damnit........freakin enjoying life for a change! I have paid my dues damnit! I want freedom from drama! Is this too much to ask for????????

No comments:

Post a Comment