Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm Over It.

     Ok, so I had a meldown the other day. I am allowed a "pitty party" every once and a while. I know I should be thankful.....my children are all healthy, still working towards degrees / jobs, etc , but sometimes, I just wish I could give them a good old fashion spanking and send them to their room.
     On a lighter note, I will be visiting my son in Washington DC next month. I'm looking forward to it. I really don't know who is coming with me, but I will go by myself if need be. I don't mind.
      Got to visit with a dear friend I haven't seen in 10 years. It was so good to see her and her husband, and catch up on the last 10 years. Hopefully we won't wait another 10 years before visiting...lol.
      O well, need to get to work on lesson plans and schedules. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment