Sunday, July 11, 2010

All Pretty Again!

I feel much better now that my blog is pretty again. The site I usually get my layouts from is in transition. They did find a server to use free of charge, so now they have to hand enter all of their codes onto that server; therefore, it will be a while before they are up and running. Hopefully, it will be before August (when I will want to change my layout again). My daughter still has not downloaded all of the pictures. She downloaded all of the one off of the camera, but she also took some with her phone (no flash) and that is what she hasn't gotten to yet. Hopefully it will be soon. I just rested and washed clothes today....nothing spectacular. "KT" slept all day, and now she is up and gone to visit a friend. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment