Thursday, May 3, 2012

Summer Break Right Around the Corner!

I am so looking forward to summer break this year. This is the first time that I will take the whole summer off in 11 years. I think I will try to finish up the few things I need to do around the house....like, hook up the two sinks in the bathrooms, hook up the shower in the master bath, shop for a living room set, etc. First I'm going spend time with my oldest daughter and my 2 grandsons. I miss them so much. They both will be in summer school; however, I should be able to get them in July. Then I plan on doing some traveling. I think we might go to Atlanta to see the "World's Largest Indoor Aquarium." They love the one in NOLA, so I'm sure this will be awesome. I think we will stay at the Omni Hotel, which is also where CNN is located...I just might catch a glimpse of Anderson Cooper. He is still "hot" even if he is gay...lol. I think I might take them to Destin too on the way back. I'm dieing for some beach time...lol. And they would enjoy it too. Ima drag Katie with me too....I won't tell her about the beach....she doesn't like the beach. That will  be a surprise. Now, it is just to make it to the 29th of May.  I'm still waiting on that one class for the teacher to post my grade. Got A's in the other two, but I'm praying for a B in this one. It is going to mess up my 4.0, but hell, I don't care at this point. I found out today that they just might be hiring two Ed Diagnosticians in St. Mary. I also found out that we have 5 other people who have that certification in the parish, so I will have some competition. However, if I don't get it, I still have my job, but I hope I do. We will see.  I think my friend and I have made it through our first "tough spot." I forgive him. How can I not? He is so dead honest....lol. It has become a joke between us now. I told him I would never let him forget it too...lol. I told him if he wants me to forget about it, he will have to say nice things about me to change my thought process....lol. Let's see if that works. Oh well, I should be doing taxes right now. I have mine, my friend, and another friends to do. I hate doing taxes grrrrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment