Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Am I an option?

"When someone treats you like an option, help them narrow their choices by removing yourself from the equation. It's that simple."

Unfortunately, I am feeling this way lately. It is simple to say that I will remove myself from the equation, but it is harder to do. I have successfully removed myself from one situation where I was clearly an option, but I didn't want to admit it to myself I guess....... Although, I knew deep down inside. It is quite clear now. I am working on removing myself from this other situation where I have been an option for many years. This one is more of a hassle than anything, but I have to step out of my comfort zone and do it. I am NOT a freaking option! Ugh! Why does life have to be so difficult?

No comments:

Post a Comment