Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Looking forward to a 4 day weekend!

Well, I'm feeling pretty good these days. We only work 4 days this week and 4 days next week. That means we have a 4 day weekend with Friday and Monday off! Yippeeeee! Picking up the boys Friday morning, then headed to Leesville. Spending Easter with my babies. I can't wait to see those kiddos. It won't be all fun as we are moving them to Rosepine....just 15 minutes up the road. So I'll be all soar :( from lifting. I'll come back on Monday for a day of rest before jumping into our 2nd 4 day week. Then we have testing week....I'll be a basket case, as usual, but then a week later is Spring Break 2013. Thus far, I have a trip to NOLA planned with the faculty of BES. We are having a "team building" meeting! Love it! Then, I'm headed to Jackson, Mississippi, with my aunt and buddy to see an art show. By then, I will be done with that miserable thesis, and hopefully looking at graduation. Therefore, the month of April is pretty much planned out already. Once we come back from spring break, we have 4 weeks of school left. The school year 2012-2013 will be over. I'm taking my 2nd summer off in a row; however, this one will be quite different. I will NOT be looking at another upcoming semester in college. No way! I'm done! What will my next school year look like? Who knows? BUT, I'm ready people!

No comments:

Post a Comment