Friday, March 8, 2013

TGIF is all I can say!

"Life would be a million times better if there were pinatas strategically placed throughout the day."

Ok, so this has been one long ass week. I am so freaking tired, and pissed, and stressed to the max. When I saw this quote....I couldn't help but think of how much better I would feel if I could beat the hell out of several pinatas throughout the day,  and have chocolate candy bars fall at my feet. HA! Talk about a stress reliever!

So what is a single middle age woman doing on a Friday night after a very long work week? She is sitting in her bed, clipping coupons, drinking her red wine, texting and talking to friends on the phone and computer, in her comfy clothes.....just chillaxin people.....just chillaxin. To some, this may sound boring, but to me....it don't get no better than this. Now tomorrow, I may be ready to head out the door for fun in the sun, but Friday nights are best spent in my bed.

Ahhhhh, nite blog world!

No comments:

Post a Comment