Thursday, March 7, 2013

Should I turn the page or close the book?

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."

Funny how this analogy pretty much sums up my life at this point. I have several large decisions to make in the the coming months. Some of these decisions will be difficult, some will be aggravating, some will make me very nervous, and some will be quite easy simply because the people involved will close the book for me,  or leave me no other options but to close the book. I like turning pages, but all too often I realize that the pages I am turning are empty; therefore, closing the book is the only option. Please pray for me as I navigate the rough seas ahead. I will need all the divine intervention I can get. HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment