Monday, June 11, 2012

I'ma Glutton for Punishment

Yea, well..........I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. I let my oldest daughter coax me back up to Leesville. Don't quite know how long it will last, but my sweet babies were so glad to see the Grammy. I'm already having heart failure......I can't figure out how to work this fancy ass coffee pot I bought her for Christmas. Even with the directions, I can't figure it out....you would think someone with 3 college degrees could work a coffee pot, but ....um, well....NOT! When I told my youngest daughter I was going to Leesville, she laughed at me. She also has her themostat set on 70. You could hang meat in this apartment. That should be an easy fix, eh? No, I can't figure out how to raise the thermostat. Oh dear God, why do I put myself in these situations?

No comments:

Post a Comment