Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Agenda

Well, we all get them in our emails......astrologist who want to tell us what our future holds based on the alignment of the planets. I have to admit, some truly intrigue me from time to time. Last week, I couldn't help but open one that was "urgent" .....it said a lot of BS, but I had to laugh at one statement. I needed to "get better organized in and around my base of operations." I'm like.....huh? Well, I assume she meant ....in and around my home, but who knows....that is how I took it anyways. No ground shaking revelation there.....who doesn't need to get better organized. Well, I've had a very low key day. These kind of days lets you think too much. So I was thinking about many things, but mostly about "getting better organized in and around my base of operations." HA! So, I've decided to write down all I plan to accomplish this summer, then at the end of the summer, see just how much more organized I am "in and around my base of operations." Here goes the list.....................In no particular order.

  1. Fill out FASFA
  2. Register for the fall semester at NSU
  3. Develop and actually implement a routine exercise program that will accommodate both my summer and work schedules.
  4. Visit Nick and Alison in Virginia
  5. Take the boys on a few "mini vacation" trips
  6. Clean out all my old files, reorganize my filing system
  7. Check my credit report for any mistakes
  8. Fix the roof on Katies camper (tired of waiting on a man)
  9. Shop for new school clothes
  10. Hang all my painting (with the help of Aunt Sue)
  11. Spend lots of time with Aunt Sue and Jackie
  12. Find some interesting books to read (I'ma gonna need to read Fifty Shades of Gray...LOL)
  13. Watch some movies.
  14. Get caught up on the political issues of the day
  15. Go to Bourg, Montegut, Pointecheins, and Grand Isle
  16. Enjoy the outdoors
  17. Relax, Sleep, and have fun
  18. Finish hooking up sinks and showers in both bathrooms
  19. Finish moldings around the house
  20. Cancel Direct TV (cable)
  21. Disconnect my house phone (since I never use it)
  22. Change Internet service providers from ATT to Allens Cable Internet
  23. Try to find the time to play around with some of the hobbies I have neglected over the years...like my ceramics, sketching, photography, etc.
  24. Make scrapbooks for my childrens of their child hood
  25. Make a scrapbook of my childhood
  26. Organize my keepsakes
  27. complete graduate transfer credit to NSU 
  28. (Left blank on purpose to add items later. )

  29. Well, that is it......let's see how much more organized I can get this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment