Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Maybe a job as a professional organizer?

I think I have found my retirement job. Could it be that God is speaking to me? Hmmmmm, since my summer vacation began 2 1/2 weeks ago, I have been helping someone clean and get organized. It is overwhelming when I first walk in....the chaos and disorganized mess is unimaginable; however, I am so excited once I begin to see progress, and I feel so accomplished when I am done. Just thinking, and writing it down for further exploration.

The other thing I'm thinking about it a daycare. Have you seen what it cost for daycare? OMG! My oldest daughter is paying $185 a week for my 2 grandsons. It is even more than that down home. They look to have about 75 kids in this daycare, so let's do the math. For simplicity, let's just say I had 100 kids at $100 per week per kid = 10,000 a week  x 4 weeks per month = $40,000  x 12 months = $480,000 per year. Holy shit Batman! Now that wouldn't be all profit - of course. I will have to pay workers to help, rental/mortgage, lunches and snacks, liability insurance, etc., but that is a hunk of money. And if I would expand it to nighttime, for those parents who work nights....whoooaaaa!

I need to stop thinking.....I may retire sooner than expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment