Monday, July 30, 2012

Busy, but Somber Day

Got the boys up early to go help Thrifty Girl at school, and forgot I had ATT coming to install U-Verse Internet...I don't know, something they talked me into..HA. So after I got rid of ATT, I took off for Centerville School. When I got there, I walked in her closet ....um, I mean classroom.....and all I could say was OMG. I don't know if "closet" accurately describes it....I'm thinking dungeon...yea, small, cramped, no windows, smell of raw meat and spices. She is right by the Ag Department where they have a meat processing center....yummmeh. She not complaining though...the Ag teacher already gave her some free sausage...and spices...HA. Not to mention, they delivered all of the retired teachers stuff to her class and just pretty much dumped it in the middle of the floor. And we have 8 days until the students show up. We won't be able to do anything on Friday, Monday, or Tuesday, so 8-3=5 ...yep on 5 days to get this all done. Oh and wait....she can't put anything on the wall.....someone is coming to paint. When that will happen...who knows? I can feel a few midnighters coming...HA.


The Dungeon
On a good note, my class is pretty much done...HA. After that, the boys and I came home, ate a snack and took off for a dip in the pool at my friends house.

On a somber note, the cat has been let out of the bag somewhat about the "happenings" at our school. I think the media has been pressuring our superintendent to make a statement. I think it was adequate; however, he left out the details. I think that is smart since the "investigation" is not complete. Rather than telling you what was said, see for yourself

I really wish this would have all been over with before school starts, but it will not. I'm really not looking forward to this at all. Sad, just really sad. Ok, blog world.....I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment