Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'm Pooped!

Yesterday was THE interview. Went well. They asked a lot of ..."What would you do if.......?" After the interview, I had to write a paragraph describing a student based on his profile. I did well on that. However, we will not know the decision until after the School Board meets on July 12...IF they act on the recommendation at all. So you never know how things will go. Sometimes, they already have someone in mind, and they just go through the motions. Therefore, it will be a long 9 days. Now, I just want to know and it be over with.

On the home front, I'm in Leesville for a few days. My grand babies were so excited to see me. Tomorrow, we are going to the "Feedom Festival" at Fort Polk. We also have a couple of swimming days planned. They are something I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment