Saturday, July 28, 2012

My New Friend

I got up kinda early this morning. I went out to have my morning coffe on the porch. I'm going to miss be able to have my coffee on the porch with my grand puppies, the birds, and the squirrels..ha, but anyway, this morning I had a visitor. See below:
My new friend was starving :( so I fed him!

Now he is all content ...ready for a nap, on top of the babecue pit far from the grand puppies who are barking!


As for the rest of the day....it rained AGAIN; however, I took the boys swimming at my friends house again. We get to relax and visit on her veranda while the boys have a good time in her pool. She says they are the only ones who has swam in her pool all summer. If it was mine, I would be in it everyday...ha. Oh well, so much for another day in paradise....(yea right).

No comments:

Post a Comment