Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm all better now! :)

Yea, I'm over the disappointment of not getting my "dream job." I do like the job I'm in; I do make good money; I have an awesome group of ladies to help; student's who give me 100% most of the time -ha;  and let's face it, I need to be thankful I even have a job. So, I picked up my "hanging lip", and started preparing myself for another year in the trenches (i.e. public school system). "Thrifty Girl", who finally got a teaching position in St. Mary, went to see her classroom for the first time. Her exact words were, "It's a closet mom. Somehow, I am supposed to fit 25 students in the closet (classroom)." I just reminded her that if she made it through last year, she can teach anyone, anywhere. She was in the "real trenches" last year. She is going clear out her classroom in the "real trenches" tomorrow. She still hasn't decided on what to do about a place to live. She is still hanging out over here. I guess that will fall into place somehow. I will start going to school for a half a day starting next week. And, I need to interject here. To all those lovely people who think teachers are over paid, I will NOT be getting paid to go to school. My actual first paid day back at school is August 6, 2012. Just saying!

On the home front, "Precious Princess" called and the day care "Happy Handsome Helper" and "Cheesy Super Hero" attends is infested with LICE! eeeeeeeeeeek!!!! She called me in a mad panic today! She has decided not to send them back this week, so she will be taking them to work with her. Geez! She shaved off their hair :(. I was so sad! I had them scheduled to get hair cuts down here before school starts. I guess "Happy Handsome Helper" will have to "wow" the girls with his "military cut" instead of his swanky "Justin Bieber cut."

OK, I have played with this blog enough today. The things you do when you are bored...HA! I'm out. Getting out of this house for a while! Nite !

No comments:

Post a Comment