Sunday, July 29, 2012

Yipeeeee! No Rain!


I feel so bad saying "Yipeeee! No Rain!" cuz I know 3/4 of the US is begging for rain, but we are water logged here. Evertime I let the dogs run and play outside, they come back full of mud. Since it didn't rain, the boys and I went to the park. I walked and the boys rode their bikes.

 
Good boys! You always stop and look both ways at the cross roads. :)


Almost there!
 Since it has been raining so much, we were all out of shape. All 3 of us were sweating profusely and out of breath..ugh! We couldn't wait to get to the water fountain. After we caught our breath, the boys had a good time. The even made a friend.


Howdy Partner! Our new friend must be from Texas?!


After our ride over here, I'm too tired to climb the steps to have fun!


Speedster!


Grammy, there's no snake!

Our walk home was traumatizing. We were exhausted and all needed a bath badly. Happy Handsome Helper tells me he doesn't like going to the park anymore cuz it is boring. HA!

And the other big news of the day is.....!!!!!!!!........ Gaming Geek got a promotion at work. He has been promoted to Support Manager at Wally World....yipeeeeee again!!!!! He gets a raise, and next step is Asst. Manager!!! And he is registered to go back to school in August!!! Does this mean.........maybe one day........I will really have my house to myself. Okay, I'm trying to calm down cuz I usually jinx myself, but it surely looks good.

Also, Thrifty Girl and Card Shark will be moving out at the end of August. That is when they will get their new mobile home. Yep, looking good, looking good! Ok, blog world......I'm out....nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment