Thursday, July 26, 2012

Very Low Key Day

Very stress free day. Was at school by 8:30. The boys stayed with their Nanny. We didn't have as many registrations today....thank goodness. It was so slow, I left at 11AM. I came home, cooked the boys brunch, then laid down. I wasn't feeling good. I took a nice nap while the boys played their games. Then we went over to my friends house so the kids could swim. They swam for 3 hours. When they started fighting, I knew it was time to come home. I don't think they got enough sleep last night. I fixed them a big supper, now they are watching a movie. Ahhhhhh, the life. I will fix them a dessert later. Nothing exciting to report today...thank God!

Cheesy Super Hero - "Look Grammy, no floaties!"


Cheesy Super Hearo - "I can get the dive stick. I have no floaties on!"



Happy Handsome Helper - "Watch I can touch the bottom!"


Happy Handsome Helper - "Gogles help me see the bottom better!"

No comments:

Post a Comment