Thursday, May 24, 2012

Here We Go........................

Ok, so school is not even out and I'm getting my two boys tomorrow night. My oldest called today and said that she has to work all weekend, could I keep the boys? She wants me to  bring them back when I go up to Leesville.Of course I said yes, but this is my life with my oldest. I wasn't suppose to have the boys at all during June. My oldest grandson was suppose to be in summer school, and she didn't want  them gone that long....ummmhmmmm. Now, he is on the waiting list for summer school, and I'm getting them tomorrow night. She wanted to go spend the weekend of my birthday in Biloxi, but she had to check to see if her boss would be in town. She never let me know, so I called her today and said if she wants to go, then she needs to let me know. So she said yes, make the reservations. So, I called, and of course, they are all booked up. So I text her back with all the offers I have from Marksville, NOLA, and Biloxi. I told her to let me know. So now I'm waiting on the Queen to decide. If it is going to cost me a fortune to do all of this, we not going. Nothing is ever cheap when she is involved....HA! Anway, the exciting part is that I will have my babies tomorrow night!!!! Yay!!! Whoopeeeeee!

Went into work 10 minutes late this morning. So what. Signed in quietly, and went straight to my room. My computer genius interpreter from the Junior High came over to move my computer and printer to my new spot in the other room...got everything working except the dang wireless printer...grrrrrrrr. That thing drives me nuts. I didn't leave my room all day. I finished finding all the supplies I need in the catalog for my materials requistion, so now I only need to put it into the computer. Finished up the last day of After School Care, and I will be out of school at 1 tomorrow. I only have to go back on the 29th  for a couple of hours. Classroom is all set up pretty much for next August and other than my meeting with my Supervisor, I'm done.
I am already in bed. I'm tired and sleepy. I need to rest up before my babies come tomorrow night. Night blogworld!

No comments:

Post a Comment