Monday, May 21, 2012

Sleep? Who needs sleep?

Ok, had fun all weekend with "my friend." Got very little sleep, then went to work today.....all day! Currently, I have  been up for 36 hours straight. I plan on sleeping tonight though. We only have3 full days and 2 partial days left of school. We are completely done on May 29 at 10 A.M. I cannot wait. Tomorrow, I need to finish my paperwork, make out my materials requisition for next year, clean out and organize my IEP folders, then I'm done. Completely. Tomorrow is the last full day with my two little PreK students. I'm going to miss those lil rascals this summer. Test scores for all of my students were phenomenal. I was so proud of them. Every student showed some progress, with most of them showing great progress. What more can a teacher ask for? Today was Katie's last day with her students. She has a records day tomorrow, but after that she is done. We both will start looking at which gym we will join. She gaining weight and I'm slowly losing, but I want to speed things up. Ok, can't write no more. I'm falling asleep on the keyboard. So I'm going to bed......nighty to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment