Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back to Work I Go!

Ok, back to work tomorrow. Meeting my peeps for breakfast at Shoneys to get all "pumped up" for a new school year.

I'm glad I took a break this summer, but it wasn't what I wanted it to be. Hopefully, I will plan better next year.

I registered for 2 classes at NSU yesterday. Looks like I will put myself through hell again, but I'm almost done.

Looks like we will not have to worry bout those Tropical Storms out in the Atlantic/Carribean. I hope it stays that way all season.

Don't know how often I will be able to update, so to those of you who have followed my summer, hope you enjoyed my daily post. I know that my next 2 days will be crazy busy. Not only do I have stuff to do for myself, I will be helping Thrifty Girl ....she is still very sick. What a way to start the school year eh? With a full time job, a part time job, and 6 hours of graduate school, I will be doing good if I get 4 hours a sleep a night. I will try to update every weekend at the least.

Peace Out Blog World!

No comments:

Post a Comment