Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hurricane Isaac Post #4

We are currently in the eye of Hurricane Isaac. We still have the other half to go. It is moving at a snails pace, which is more of a problem than the wind. My NOLA looks in good shape.Seems like the federal government finally built the right levies to protect NOLA. Gaming Geek went by my place a little while ago and he said everything is looking fine. No damage ..... Yay!!! . They have cancelled schools in St. Mary for Thursday also, so maybe we will go back to school Friday. Amazingly, we still have power here in Thibodaux. It flickered on and off last night, but the generator kicked in. I did get a few hours sleep, but we all good. Here is a few pics.....I just stuck my head out the door and took pictures of what it looks like in the eye of Isaac.

Everything is very calm in the eye of Hurricane Isaac.

The most coverted item....the generator...LOL!

Just some leaves down....LOL. I'll take that!!!
Ok, will blog again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment