Friday, August 24, 2012

I'm so tired....no, I'm exhausted.

Ok, so this week has been one of those weeks where retirement is looking pretty good. Paper work, absent interpreters, school drama, 2 open houses, make for a long week. Would you believe I actually fell out of my chair at school today? Yep, I was working with my little student, and I couldn't remember what time I was suppose to send him to lunch, so I scooted my chair (it has wheels) backwards towards my desk, and I guess one of the wheels got caught on an extension cord because the chair slipped right out from under me, and I ended up flat on my butt. My little student busted out laughing, and one of my interpreters and our audiologist came running to see if I was ok, I just sat there laughing and said, "Gosh, it is time for this week and day to end."

I am so tired of the rain. Since we have been in school, I do not think we have had one normal recess. It is pouring right now. We also have another tropical storm to watch. As of right now, they are predicting it to go into the panhandle of Florida. I don't want to wish anything like this on anybody, but I really don't want it here either. Everyone is dying for rain, and we are drowning here.

Nothing exciting planned for this weekend. I need to go into school and work on paperwork. I do not have time during the week to get it all done. If I go in, I can get it all done with little to no interruptions, and next week will be a little easier. Next weekend is a 3 day weekend. I need some play time. I will plan nothing, but fun for next weekend.

Fixing to go to sleep. I know. It is a Friday night Susan. However, I'm exhausted. I would be no fun tonight. To top it off, I also have the "sniffles." I took some meds and I'm going to sleep right after I dring a nice warm cup of coffee with my favorite vanilla-caramel creamer in it. Ahhhhhhhhh, my life does "rock" sometime!

Nite blog world!

No comments:

Post a Comment