Thursday, August 2, 2012

Winding down Summer Vacation

Well, it is almost over....summer vacation. All St. Mary Parish teachers report to work on Monday. Students come on Wednesday. I guess I'm ready. Precious Princess called and said she won't be here until Saturday. The boys are glad..HA. My house is going to be so eerily quiet when they leave; although, I don't find them loud.

Didn't do much today. Slept late. Went to school to get some school supplies for the boys. Took them to the park under the bridge, then to Pharr Park. It was so hot, but they played a little. They were ready to leave when I said, "let's go boys." No complaining. They are some air condition babies, but so is Grammy. We came home, I fixed supper and a special dessert....cupcakes...HA!

Ok blog world....Im out!


No comments:

Post a Comment