Friday, August 3, 2012

Okay, I admit.....I missed my peeps!

Okay, long story short...One of my Transliterators wanted us to get together as a group to sort of pump us all up for another school year. So I group texted all of them and only 3 answered, one suggested a breakfast, then everything just died. Well one decided tonite to "incite a text war"...literally....over 100 group text messages. At one point, I went to fix the boys ice cream....came back....and I had 55 text messages waiting for me! They are some crazy __itches...hehe. Just this conversation tonite has pumped me up. And to think I wanted another job.....lol. I would neva have this much fun anywhere else. Now I'm ready for the school year to begin. I feel like the "Little Engine that Could"....."I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..."

Well, the boys last nite here with the Grammy. I'm sad. I wish they didn't live so far away. I hate it. I will miss them :(  They are already saying they don't wanna go. I need a break, but I would take them back next week....HA!

Oh well, I'm pooped..... I think I'm going to sleep....early ....for once. HA Nite blog world.

No comments:

Post a Comment