Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm in Pain

Well, our little guys showed up.....4 out of 5 bounced into school this morning. By 9AM, 3 out of the 4 adults were totally whipped. Yep, one little bitty 4 year old had us totally whipped. Without getting into details, one of my interpreters has a bruised knee, another has severe shoulder pain, and I have a bruised knee, and pain in my hip and back. I think we are all getting too old for this. My supervisor is coming in tomorrow to hopefully see about getting us some help. There is no way we can handle those 5 boys with 2 people. Tomorrow, the boys do not come. It is girls day, and thank goodness I do not have any girls. We need tomorrow to recuperate from today; however, they are precious. Give us a couple of months and they will all be different children. And people think teachers have it easy.......pffffffft!

No comments:

Post a Comment