Wednesday, August 1, 2012

So, So Day.

Got up around 9. The boys were still sleeping, so while they were still sleeping, I decided to run some errands. I told Gaming Geek to keep his ears open.When you out and about, and your a teacher, you run into old students, parents, etc. A quick errand turns into a 2 hour errand...ugh. If I ever move, I will make sure I do not live in the same town that I work ...HA! When I got back, the boys were just waking up. Thrifty Girl and card Shark was leaving to go work at school. I told them I would see them later. I cooked the boys breakfast, relaxed, then packed snacks/drinks, got them in the van, and headed to Thrifty Girls School. We got a good bit done, but she still has so much to do. We left school at about 4:30, and the boys wanted McDonalds, so I took them to the one in MC with the game systems and Play Place. We stayed about an hour, then we came on home. When I got home Card Shark told the  boys to go swimming with his little brother, so I got them dressed and over we went. They swam about 2 hours, now they are eating supper. I'm pooped.

Precious Princess is coming to get them on Friday. I don't know if she is planning on staying all weekend, but I'm ready for a few days to myself. I'm going to miss them little ones, but Grammy is exhausted. LOL

Ok world, I'm out! Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment